Chapter 1 《緋聞少女》
Any interest in some flesh air?想出去透透氣嗎?
I gotta run.我要走了。
Are you serious?開玩笑吧?
What took you SO long?你怎么那么慢?
She wouldn't hear ofit.她不會同意的。
No offense.無意要冒犯你。
I'm running out ofpatience.我已經沒耐心了。
I'm starving.我要餓死了。
make a big deal out ofsth.就小題大做
I'm just messing with you.我只是在跟你鬧著玩呢。
It's been ringing offthe hook.手機響個不停。
I'll make it up.我會補償你的。
We all know how that turnedout.結果不說你們也知道。
That doesn't make sense.簡直就是不講理啊。
She's gone way too far,那她也太過分了。
It's any ofyourbusiness.這與你無關。
I chickened out.我退縮了。
I'm done doing…我受夠了
You're overreacting.你反應過激了。
I'11 see you around.回頭見。
It means you have nothing tolose.那你也沒什么好損失的了。
No hard feelings,huh?不是滋味hE?
You've eamed it.你努力爭取來的。
Lucky foryou.你真幸運。
Chapter 2 《新飛躍比弗利》
This sucks.這糟透了。
I'm a little freaked out.我有點害怕/擔心。
Stay out ofit.你別插手這件事了。
I haven't seen you around.最近沒有見到你。
What's going on?怎么了?
You have a minute?你有時間嗎?
Knock it off.別鬧了。
You've got to be kiddingme.你肯定是在開玩笑吧。
It's killing me.我很痛苦。/我備受折磨。
Beats me.難倒我了。/我不知道。
I'm fine with it.我沒問題。
Check it out.看這個。
I'm cool with it.我不介意。
You're offbase.你大錯特錯了。
It is up to you to decide.這由你決定。
How would you feel about…?你覺得怎么樣?
What are you talking about?你說什么呢?
Chapter 3 《欲望都市》
Now you're talking!正合我意!
Tell me about it.誰說不是呢。
Are you sure?你確定?
Just S0 you know.只是要讓你知道。
Keep me posted.與我保持聯系。
That is SO not going to happen.這不可能。
I totally spaced.我忘得一干二凈。
That's not the point~這不是重點!
How come you never told me?你為何從未告訴過我?
What are you saying?你這話什么意思?
How's life?你過得怎么樣?
Are you out ofyour mind?你瘋了嗎?
What are you up to?你們忙什么呢?
Could we take a rain check?改天行嗎?
How are you doing?你最近怎么樣啊?
Chapter 4 《新飛躍情?!?br />I'11 figure something out.我會想辦法的。
Who cares?誰在乎???
You're so full ofit.你就愛說大話。
I don't buy it.我不相信你說的話。
Not in this lifetime.這不可能。
Save yourbreath.省省力氣吧,別解釋了。
I lost track oftime.我忘了時間。
What's the deal?這是怎么回事?
I don't have time for it.我沒有時間聽/管這些。
I have no idea.我一點都不知道。
Is that clear?聽明白了嗎?
Let's face it.面對現實吧。
Hang on!堅持??!
This is all for the best.這是對雙方最好的決定。
I've had a long day.我今天很忙。
Sleep on it.考慮一下吧。
He stood me up.他放我鴿子了。
Drop it.別說了。別提了。
Chapter 5 《吸血鬼日記》
Whoknowswhathe'supto?誰知道他想做什么?
This is a huge success.太成功了。
What does that even mean?這到底是什么意思?
You bet.沒問題。
What are you implying?你這是什么意思?
Youwere saying?你剛才說什么來著?
Inyour case…以你的情況
Chapter 6 《絕望主婦》
Look on the bright side.朝好的方面想想吧。
I've got to make a cleanbreak.我們倆要徹底斷絕交往。
Could you give it a shot?你能試試嗎?
It's driving me crazy.這快要把我逼瘋了。
I'm not in the mood.我沒心情。
He's just always given me thecreeps.他總是讓我感到害怕。
I'm playing hard to get.我要顯得我很難追到手。